Social Media Competition T&Cs
December 2017 Kitsch Kitchen Competition
1. The promoter is: Aram Designs Ltd., registered in England and Wales, company number 752667, whose registered office is at 3 Kean Street London WC2B 4AT and website name is www.aram.co.uk.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Aram Designs Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/aramstorelondon/
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date and time for entry will be Thursday 7 December 00:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To participate in this competition, Instagram users must follow @aramstorelondon, ‘like’ the specified image and tag a friend in the comments.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: a pair of decorative ceramic plates by Kitsch Kitchen with a retail value of £17.50 each.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. A winner will be chosen at random by software.
14. The winner will be notified in the comments section of the competition Instagram post and then via Instagram’s direct messaging service.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / arrange delivery to a UK address.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s Instagram handle will remain in comments section of the competition post indefinitely.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Aram Designs Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Aram Designs Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.