As e-commerce becomes more and more important as a revenue channel, Aram Store is seeking an enthusiastic e-commerce merchandiser to bolster its online team. The role is to support the Web Editor with product administration, utilising the bespoke Aram POS system and Magento CMS. This is a full-time role.
- Conscientiousness and exceptional attention to detail are essential, with solid organisational and time-management skills
- A friendly and flexible, can-do attitude and the ability to work equally well proactively and under guidance
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and commercial awareness to maximise conversion and cross selling
- Proficiency with MS Office and Photoshop or similar photo editing software
- Experience with Magento 2 OS, in preferance to other e-commerce platforms, although full training will be given
- A working knowledge of HTML
- A keen interest in design-orientated luxury retail is desirable
- An interest in contemporary furniture is also desirable
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in order to comply with GDPR, to email@example.com or send it by mail to Aram Store, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG. No agencies, thank you.
There are currently no vacancies at Aram Contracts.
Keep in touch
We are always interested to hear from enthusiastic people with a passion for design and contemporary furniture, a commitment to the highest levels of customer service and a vibrant, positive attitude.
If you feel that you fit the bill, please feel free to forward your CV and a cover letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in order to comply with GDPR, to Aram Store, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG and we will keep your details on file. No agencies, thank you.