Buying Admin Assistant
- Working closely with the Buying team providing essential admin support to enable the efficient running of all Buying functions for both Aram Retail & Aram Contracts.
- General administrative support to the team including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining products pricing and coding on the Aram system
- Invoice matching and checking against supplier order confirmations
- Stock and order tracking
- Day to day admin support to the buying team as required
- Ordering material/furniture samples for meetings
- Managing samples and organising returns where necessary
- A proactive team player, happy to help with all sorts of tasks
- Excellent MS Excel skills, previous experience of SQL databases an advantage but not essential
- English fluency in verbal and written communication is essential
- Organised and ability to use initiative, with an ability to prioritise tasks
- An understanding of the importance for providing key support in order to allow the department to run efficiently
- Attention to detail is essential, especially with regard to product pricing and data entry
- An interest in furniture and design is a bonus
- A knowledge of the design and furniture industry in London
- A desire to keep updated with manufacturers' new products
Please email your CV and cover letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with GDPR, to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to Mark Allen, Aram Store, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies, thank you.
There are currently no vacancies at Aram Contracts.
Keep in touch
We are always interested to hear from enthusiastic people with a passion for design and contemporary furniture, a commitment to the highest levels of customer service and a vibrant, positive attitude.
If you feel that you fit the bill, please feel free to forward your CV and a cover letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in order to comply with GDPR, by mail to Aram Store, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG and we will keep your details on file. No agencies, thank you.