Sales Consultant (full–time)
Aram is looking to expand its team of knowledgeable, customer-focused store sales consultants. This role will suit a friendly and approachable individual with previous furniture retail experience (which is an essential prerequisite) who is passionate about design and luxury retail. You will also be able to offer exceptional levels of customer service and work well in a close-knit team. The position is full-time, working five days a week which may include Saturday (or Sunday during Sale). Computer literacy is also essential and knowledge of modular design software is an advantage, although thorough training will be provided.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with GDPR, to [email protected]. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies, thank you.
Business Development Consultant
Aram is looking to expand its knowledgeable, experienced trade sales team.
Aram has supplied furniture and lighting for interiors projects for nearly 60 years. Our portfolio of projects varies from residential to large scale corporate installations. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service, knowledge of a diverse range of products and passion for design.
The position available is for a Business Development Consultant with experience of the A&D community within Greater London. The role would require initiative and a 'go-get' attitude. Applicants should have a minimum of two years' sales experience with an understanding of how the London market works.
- Actively promote Aram Trade to the A&D community within London
- Build, and maintain, key strategic relationships with clients
- Work well within a close-knit team, including sales support team
- Work closely with a variety of manufacturers with a keen interest to increase product knowledge and keep up to date with developments
- To achieve individual (and combined team) gross profit targets provided
Job Role and Performance Targets
- Target of 5-7 meetings per week with key specifiers be they architects, interior designers, end users or others and fully inform them of Aram Trade and the products and services we provide
- Expectation to build up and maintain a core and select group of clients, while continually visiting new prospects
- To take opportunities to build up a business network to promote Aram Trade
- Keep up to date with the range of products and suppliers promoted by Aram Trade, and to keep up to date with developments in both products and suppliers
- Sales GP target will be set as key objective for the year, which will be reviewed at each annual appraisal
Applicants should be fluent in both spoken and written English, and be proficient in the use of MS Excel and other MS applications. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction must be important to you. Competitive salary, target commission, staff discounts and other benefits are included within the salary agreement, dependent on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this Business Development Consultant position, please email your CV and covering letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in order to comply with GDPR, to [email protected]. No agencies please.
Keep in touch
We are always interested to hear from enthusiastic people with a passion for design and contemporary furniture, a commitment to the highest levels of customer service and a vibrant, positive attitude.
If you feel that you fit the bill, please feel free to forward your CV and a cover letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data in order to comply with GDPR, by mail to Aram, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG and we will keep your details on file.