There are currently no vacancies at Aram Store.
Aram Contracts is a leading supplier of high quality modern furniture, storage and lighting to the A&D community in London, and we have been for over 50 years. Recent years have seen very strong sales growth as we win ever more high profile projects, and we need to expand the team to meet the demand for our unique service.
Contracts Sales Support
We are looking for a proactive team player, to join a team of 6, happy to help with all sorts of tasks supporting our sales consultants.
- Working closely with the Contracts sales team in their promotion of Aram Contracts to the London A&D community.
- General administrative support to the team including, but not limited to, answering phones, organising samples, ordering stationery and booking travel.
- Developing relationships with existing clients to assist when the sales team are out of the office.
- Day to day management of the Contracts showroom on Drury Lane, ensuring it is tidy and presentable.
- Assisting the sales team when they have meetings in the showroom, including making coffee and tea.
- Raising quotations and pricing projects in MS Excel for the sales team
- Ordering material/furniture samples for meetings and projects
- To assist with organisation of client events and trips
- Keeping the manufacturers' materials library up to date
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, and in time proficiency on in house ordering system
- English fluency in verbal and written communication is essential
- Organised and ability to use initiative, with an ability to prioritise tasks
- An understanding of the importance for providing key support in order to drive sales
- Conscientiousness and superlative attention to detail are essential, in both presentation and pricing situations
- An interest in furniture and design is a bonus
- A knowledge of the design and furniture industry in London
- A keenness to learn and use design software for product design software (USM CAD, FurnishPro Montana)
- A desire to keep updated with manufacturers' new products
- An understanding of how project management works in order to assist the sales team to the completion of a project
Please email your CV and cover letter, which includes your explicit consent to the storage and processing of your personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by mail to Aram Contracts, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies, thank you.