DSW stands for 'Dining-Side-Wood' and represents the typology of Charles and Ray Eames' plastic chair collection originally designed in 1950. It was originally produced in collaboration with Zenith Plastics for the Museum of Moderm Art's Low-Cost Furniture Design Competition and was the first industrially manufactured plastic chair. This version is with an upholstered seat and back in Hopsak fabric with white piping. Supplied with felt glides for hard floors. Many more fabric and shell colours available - contact the store.