Online Media Assistant
As our online presence becomes more and more important, we are seeking an online media assistant to work alongside our PR Coordinator and our Web Editor.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of online marketing strategies, to drive engagement through all social media channels – working alongside colleagues and a PR agency
- Drive and administer social media campaigns, from creation of content specific to each channel – facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, pinterest and Instagram – to measurement and analysis of campaign success
- Develop consistently engaging, relevant content for blog posts which in turn assist with website SEO and drive engagement through online interaction
- Assist the PR Coordinator with the provision of press loans, liaising with stylists/journalists and running in store events such as product launches and customer shopping evenings
- Assist the Web Editor with digital content for the Aram website, primarily product images and material sample images, and some on-page SEO
- A keen interest in internet marketing and social media trends
- A passionate interest in design and a very strong eye for visual aesthetics
- Knowledge / understanding of the luxury furniture retail sector
- Experience creating online content and developing social media strategies, ideally within a previous online PR role, ensuring maximum SEO benefit
- Experience with social media scheduling tools
- Exceptional written English language skills
- Conscientiousness and excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Photoshop or similar
Please email your CV and a cover letter, stating the role being applied for, to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by mail to Aram Store, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG. We will endeavour to reply to all applications although this may not always be possible.
Aram Contracts is a leading supplier of high quality modern furniture, storage and lighting to the A&D community in London, and we have been for over 50 years. Recent years have seen very strong sales growth as we win ever more high profile projects, and we need to expand the team to meet the demand for our unique service.
Contract Sales Consultant
We need more Contract Sales Consultants to manage our A&D relationships and to help specify their projects.
The ideal candidate will have had at least one year’s experience selling to the A&D community in London and working on contract projects. You will be responsible for generating new business whilst managing some existing accounts/clients.
We can offer a young, vibrant working environment and a very good remuneration package. This is a great opportunity to become an essential member of our small but growing team based in Drury Lane (Covent Garden).
You will need to be fluent in spoken and written English, someone who cares about customer satisfaction, and above all someone who gets a kick out of winning a project.
Please email your CV and a cover letter, stating the role being applied for, to email@example.com or send it by mail to Aram Contracts, 110 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SG. We will endeavour to reply to all applications although this may not always be possible.