Throughout March, Aram Store celebrates the enduring appeal of authentic design icons. Following the recent change in UK law which now protects designs for 70 years after the death of the designer (bringing it in line with the rest of Europe), Aram has partnered with nine of the world’s most prestigious furniture brands to bring you some fantastic promotions. Why not start your very own design icons collection with one of these exclusive offers, which we will be posting one by one over the next few days?
Fredericia has been producing innovative Scandinavian design since its origins in the eponymous Danish town in 1911. Designs by Nanna Ditzel, Børge Mogensen and Hans J Wegner (Spoke-back collection with Mogensen) are amongst their best known. 90% of their products are made in Denmark with the remaining 10% made in the EU. Frederica has a strong focus on sustainability – suppliers of materials are required to have documented environmental management systems in place. Fredericia furniture exemplifies the dedication to craftsmanship and beauty that Danish furniture is known for.
The Spanish Chair is Børge Mogensen’s interpretation of a traditional type of chair often found in areas influenced by ancient Islamic culture – from Andalusia to northern India. The combination of solid oak and butt leather gives a strong, rustic appearance.
Please note: these offers have now ended. Make sure that you sign up to our newsletter to stay informed about future promotions and exclusive offers.
DESIGN ICONS MONTH SPECIAL OFFER:
With every order of the Spanish Chair, receive a pair of nesting Piloti side tables (2016) by Hugo Passos in a choice of finishes worth up to £717 free. Place two nesting Pilotti tables in the shopping basket along with your Spanish chair and the discount will be applied.
This offer runs from 1st March until 31st March 2017.